Fang Marked Quote Of The Week

"We're odd when office supplies make us happy."
"No. Just writers."

-Me and Nicole Palmby
Powered by Blogger.

Nanowrimo 2011

Nanowrimo 2011
30 Days Of Literary Abandon!

Followers

12 January 2011

Goals for 2011

I'm getting a late start at this (I blame the recent dramatic dashes to labor and delivery for part of this), but here's my plan for 2011:

-Finish and release Awakening.
-Edit Prophecy to begin querying agents (my vernacular is off here, of this I'm sure, but it's been awhile for me)
-Get first draft of Resurrection completed.
-Hopefully finish first draft of OWR novel #1
-Successfully complete Nanowrimo this November!
-Complete notes for Scandal

I know I have a lot packed into this year and that I will probably not succeed in completing all these goals, but I'm going to try anyway.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

You have big plans, and I know you can do it!