Fang Marked Quote Of The Week

"We're odd when office supplies make us happy."
"No. Just writers."

-Me and Nicole Palmby
Powered by Blogger.

Nanowrimo 2011

Nanowrimo 2011
30 Days Of Literary Abandon!

Followers

03 April 2010

Coming Soon!! Big Changes!!

I was hoping to meet my deadline for Legacy, but sadly I have realized that it simply isn't going to happen.

With my new job at Wells Fargo, I simply haven't had the time to devote to Legacy like I was hoping I would. Plus, I need to do some more research and spend more time digging through the story itself. This will be the story about the first vampire civil war, it just needs more care in editing and research than I've been able to give it.

So, with that in mind, I will be releasing Awakening in June/July instead of Legacy.

After reviewing the first draft (which isn't finished by the way), I realized I'm closer to having Awakening finished and ready for publication than Legacy. Awakening is going to be a little easier to edit and format in the amount of time I have left.

On the continuity point, Awakening makes so much more sense as the next release than Legacy. To throw the prequel out in the middle of the storyline just doesn't make any sense at all. Forbidden ended on a cliffhanger. To throw Legacy, which doesn't continue the plot really at all, in the middle of that would be to lose the reader entirely.

So the release schedule is now going to go like this:

June/July-Awakening
November-Resurrection
June/July 2011-Legacy
November/December 2011-Scandal
June/July 2012-Fallout (title subject to change)
November/December 2012-Order (providing the world doesn't explode in 2012)

As always, these dates are subject to change and if they do change, the updates will be posted as quickly as I know of them. Thank you for your time and patience with my creative process.

0 comments: