Fang Marked Quote Of The Week

"We're odd when office supplies make us happy."
"No. Just writers."

-Me and Nicole Palmby
Powered by Blogger.

Nanowrimo 2011

Nanowrimo 2011
30 Days Of Literary Abandon!

Followers

25 August 2009

Have You Noticed The Music?

I wanted to point out at the upper right hand of your screen right now, there's a music player. I'm sure you've seen it. Sometimes it starts automatically, most of the time it doesn't. I'd love some feedback on that player.

You see, it's up there so that you can get a taste of what I'm listening to every week and to make your reading experience more enjoyable. Now if I had internet access at home, I'd update it daily, but since I don't, it's done every week.

Do you like it? Hate it? Have suggestions for songs?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Most of the time it does start automatically, which means it plays over whatever I'm already listening to.

I'm not a fan of music on blogs like this.

Unknown said...

I wasn't sure. It's a lot to keep up with. I think I'll take it down for a few weeks and maybe see if I want to bring it back. I didn't know it starts automatically all the time. I'll have to use the one site I normally use that doesn't do that.