Fang Marked Quote Of The Week

"We're odd when office supplies make us happy."
"No. Just writers."

-Me and Nicole Palmby
Powered by Blogger.

Nanowrimo 2011

Nanowrimo 2011
30 Days Of Literary Abandon!

Followers

27 November 2009

Music To Write By-Nanowrimo Edition

Now that it's over, here's what kept me going when it seemed like I didn't have the steam to keep going:

Shinedown-If You Only Knew
Lady Gaga-Bad Romance
Maroon 5-Harder To Breathe
Linkin Park-The Little Things Give You Away
Rascal Flatts-What Hurts The Most
Nick Lachey-What's Left Of Me
Savage Garden-I Want You
Butterfly and Speed Over Beethoven from DDR
Avril Lavigne-My Happy Ending
Muse-Time Is Running Out
Shinedown-Second Chance
Eve 6-Here's To The Night
Lady Gaga-Paparrazzi
Nickelback-Someday
Linkin Park-Leave Out All The Rest
Better Than Ezra-Desperately Wanting
Aerosmith-Jaded
Muse-Hysteria
Nickelback-Burn It To The Ground
Avril Lavigne-Girlfriend
Lady Gaga-Poker Face
Guns and Roses-November Rain

That's just a partial list. I don't want to bore you with everything I listened to this month. Starting on Tuesday, things are going back to normal and I'll be more regular on my posts. Enjoy your weekend, get your word count done, and remember that it's almost over. Sleep is for December.

0 comments: