Fang Marked Quote Of The Week

"We're odd when office supplies make us happy."
"No. Just writers."

-Me and Nicole Palmby
Powered by Blogger.

Nanowrimo 2011

Nanowrimo 2011
30 Days Of Literary Abandon!

Followers

07 November 2009

Weekly Nano Update and Music to Write by

Well guys, this was the first full week for Nano. How did you do? I didn't do horrible, unless you count that almost half of my word count was done today. What can you do when you're sick you know?

As of this very moment, I'm sitting at 11,195 words. It's not great, but it could be worse.

Posts for the rest of the month are going to be limited by my word count, I'm sorry for that. I just don't have time to keep up on here as much as I would like to while Nanoing. It's horrible of me, I know it, but that's life.

Here's your weekly music to write by:

My Happy Ending-Avril Lavigne
Harder To Breathe-Maroon 5
Gives You Hell-The All American Rejects
Uprising-Muse
Burn It To The Ground-Nickelback
Butterfly-Music from DDR (Dance Dance Revolution for you uncool people)
Gotta Be Somebody-Nickelback
Motions-Mathew West
Leave Out All The Rest-Linkin Park
Time Is Running Out-Muse
Unforgiven 2-Metallica
Iron Man-Black Sabbath
Move Along-The All American Rejects
Back Here-BBMak
The Dope Show-Marilyn Manson
Stupid Girl-Garbage
Frozen-Madonna
Go All The Way (Into The Twilight)-Perry Farrell (The Twilight Soundtrack)
Meet Me On The Equinox-Death Cab For Cutie (I'm obsessed, I know it)

There's a lot more, but I'll save it for later. I'm going to take a nap I think before going out and having a life later on tonight. Have a good weekend and if you're behind on your word count, why are you reading my blog? Go write! Win!

0 comments: