Fang Marked Quote Of The Week

"We're odd when office supplies make us happy."
"No. Just writers."

-Me and Nicole Palmby
Powered by Blogger.

Nanowrimo 2011

Nanowrimo 2011
30 Days Of Literary Abandon!

Followers

24 July 2009

Getting Back To Work

My unintended hiatus is coming to an end tomorrow. I hope anyway.

After speaking to so many people who have either read my book or have been with me every single step of the way while I've been writing, I have come to the conclusion that giving up my writing career would be stupid. So, after my husband reformats his computer, I'm going to be borrowing his until mine is either fixed or replaced.

Release dates for Legacy and Awakening, not to mention the as-of-yet untitled spin off series, will be delayed because of the loss of data. If, and that's a big if, my hard drive can be taken out of my fried laptop or the laptop can be fixed, the delay will be avoided. Otherwise, I have to start from scratch. The release date for Forbidden is still set for November 14, as long as the cover is done on time.

It's back to business as usual in the Fang Marked office.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Mozy.com is an online data backup site. I have a free account which gives me plenty of room for my writing files. You should check it out.

Unknown said...

I'm going to look at that this weekend. Thanks NP, I need all the help I can get!