Fang Marked Quote Of The Week

"We're odd when office supplies make us happy."
"No. Just writers."

-Me and Nicole Palmby
Powered by Blogger.

Nanowrimo 2011

Nanowrimo 2011
30 Days Of Literary Abandon!

Followers

28 June 2010

It's Finished!!!

*sigh of relief* After working so hard with such limited time, I finished Awakening. It's about time!

I submitted it to createspace this evening and we'll get word on whether or not it's approved in the next day or so. Keep your fingers crossed! Then I'll be able to add a cover to the photo album.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Congratulations!

I feel terrible I haven't been able to buy your books in order to support you, but the budget of a WAHM is a tight one, unfortunately. Still, I'm looking forward to reading them, and if I can get copies, I'd be happy to review them and give you a little publicity.