Fang Marked Quote Of The Week

"We're odd when office supplies make us happy."
"No. Just writers."

-Me and Nicole Palmby
Powered by Blogger.

Nanowrimo 2011

Nanowrimo 2011
30 Days Of Literary Abandon!

Followers

20 June 2010

Music To Write By: Editing Playlist Part The Second

I love putting up what music I'm listening to. I think it's an education for everyone. Here's what's playing in my MP3 player right now:

Muse-Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)
Adam Lambert-If I Had You
Linkin Park-Leave Out All The Rest
Daughtry-Life After You
Christina Aguilera-Not Myself Tonight
David Cook-Light On
Lady Gaga-Alejandro
Timbaland Feat Katy Perry-If We Ever Meet Again
Blue October-Into The Ocean
Daughtry-It's Not Over
Beyonce-Halo
Muse-Map Of The Problematique
Muse-New Born
Muse-Resistance
Muse-Uprising (Love Muse)
Nickelback-Savin' Me
Jason Derulo-In My Head
Blue October-Calling You
Adam Lambert-Whatya Want From Me
Daughtry-What I Meant To Say
Lady Gaga-Bad Romance
Adam Lambert-Mad World
Orgy-Blue Monday
Zeromancer-Send Me An Angel
P.O.D-Alive
Pillar-Fireproof
Nickelback-I'd Come For You
Muse-Falling Away With You
Nickelback-Someday
KJ52 Feat. Kutless-Are You Real

Not a lot of new stuff, but when you're inspired to actually do editing, anything helps. Have a good weekend!

0 comments: