Fang Marked Quote Of The Week

"We're odd when office supplies make us happy."
"No. Just writers."

-Me and Nicole Palmby
Powered by Blogger.

Nanowrimo 2011

Nanowrimo 2011
30 Days Of Literary Abandon!

Followers

12 June 2010

Music To Write By: The Editing Playlist

It's been entirely too long since I let you all inside my music selection. I've just been working so hard on Awakening that I've forgotten some of the more important parts of my writing life. That means music. Without the music, I'm unable to put coherent sentences together to form a novel. So here's what I've been editing to:

Into The Ocean-Blue October
Map of The Problematic-Muse
Calling You-Blue October
Incomplete-The Backstreet Boys
Meet Me On The Equinox-Death Cab For Cutie
Animal I've Become-Three Days Grace
Freak On A Leash-Korn
Bitch-Meredith Brooks
Blue Monday-Orgy
If We Ever Meet Again-Timbaland Feat. Katy Perry
Down-Jay Sean Feat. Lil' Wayne
In My Head-Jason Derulo
Can't Get You Out Of My Head-Kylie Minogue
For Your Entertainment-Adam Lambert
Assassin-Muse
Dead Star-Muse
Just Like You-Three Days Grace
The Mummer's Dance-Loreena McKennit
New Born-Muse
Stranded-Plumb
Decode-Paramore
Leave Out All The Rest-Linkin Park
Need You Now-Lady Antebellum
Headstrong-Trapt
Bent-Matchbox 20
Whatya Want From Me-Adam Lambert
Battlefield-Jordin Sparks
Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)-Muse
Alive-P.O.D.
Further-Pillar
Shine-Pillar and Collective Soul
Send Me An Angel-Zeromancer and Petshop Boys

Sorry it's such a long list this time. I've been digging through a lot of music lately. Now back to the hectic edits...

0 comments: