Fang Marked Quote Of The Week

"We're odd when office supplies make us happy."
"No. Just writers."

-Me and Nicole Palmby
Powered by Blogger.

Nanowrimo 2011

Nanowrimo 2011
30 Days Of Literary Abandon!

Followers

15 September 2009

Cool New Feature

I'm closed for the day, yes I know. I always say I'm closed and then here I am. It's pathetic that I can't stay away isn't it?

Recently I discovered something truly cool and I want to share. Coming soon to krwnovels.com is the Prophecy playlist!! Isn't that something?

Everyone knows I have an addiction to music and vampires. Ever since Prophecy came out, I've wanted to share some of the music I was listening to when I wrote it and hopefully get people in the mood to read it (or read it again if you prefer). I've been working on the playlist all day today and it should be coming up soon. Once Forbidden comes out, I'll make one for that too.

At least this way you won't be bombarded with music on my blog anymore. That's not bad right?

0 comments: