Fang Marked Quote Of The Week

"We're odd when office supplies make us happy."
"No. Just writers."

-Me and Nicole Palmby
Powered by Blogger.

Nanowrimo 2011

Nanowrimo 2011
30 Days Of Literary Abandon!

Followers

10 September 2009

Theme Song

I posted this on krwnovels.com in the forum, but I thought I'd put it in here too. Last week I read an article on www.team-twilight.com about Edward and Bella having theme songs (you might have to search a little bit on the site because I'm just not good with links. I'm a writer, not a computer programmer). Since I'm hoping to someday be bigger than Twilight, I thought about Seven and Rhoswen and their theme songs from Prophecy. I also thought of some for Lincoln and Guin, who will be coming up in Forbidden, as well as Roan and Sephanie from the first Order of the White Rose, and Ulrich and Cassie from Awakening. There are some spoilers ahead, so just be aware.







Seven-What I've Done by Linkin Park. For someone with so much power and money, he's haunted by one mistake that he can't take back. When I was writing the first draft of Prophecy, I listened to this song a lot because it brought me to Seven's frame of mind.

Rhoswen-She Runs Away by Duncan Sheik. Once you know the true story of Rhoswen's past, with her bad relationships and both of her parents being dead and the suicide attempt, you'll understand why she is the way she is. In her relationship with Seven though, she really does bring him back to reality.

Their relationship together-Halo by Beyonce. Even though this song came out after I was done with Prophecy, it describes them perfectly.

Lincoln-Leave Out All The Rest from Linkin Park. He sings this song in Forbidden, and once he's gone, it symbolizes what his family feels in his absence.

Guin-Poker Face by Lady Gaga. Believe it or not, I heard this song after I was done with Forbidden and it's Guin to a tee. She hides it all and won't let anyone see what she's like underneath. You can't read her poker face. Lincoln sure couldn't.

Their relationship-Forever from Chris Brown. Wait until you read the book, you'll get it then. To give that away now would be too much of a spoiler.

I'll save Ulrich and Cassie and Roan and Sephanie for tomorrow.

0 comments: