Fang Marked Quote Of The Week

"We're odd when office supplies make us happy."
"No. Just writers."

-Me and Nicole Palmby
Powered by Blogger.

Nanowrimo 2011

Nanowrimo 2011
30 Days Of Literary Abandon!

Followers

19 September 2009

Music To Write By Part 6

As I didn't get much new writing done this week, these songs have been instrumental in the revisions on Forbidden and Legacy that I managed to finish this week.

Gerald McMann-Cry Little Sister (From the Lost Boys Soundtrack)
Muse-Sing For Absolution
Linkin Park-Pushing Me Away
Nickelback-Gotta Be Somebody
Korn-Freak On A Leash
Nine Inch Nails-Closer
Def Leppard-Photograph
Guns and Roses-November Rain
Linkin Park-Leave Out All The Rest
Nickelback-Burn It To The Ground
Sevendust-Waffle
Metallica-Enter Sandman
Marilyn Manson-The Dope Show
Sevendust-Failure
Skillet-Falling Inside The Black

I've been in a very dark place this week and I can't for the life of me figure out why. Maybe I'm getting into the mind of my nastiest villain ever? We can always hope so. Have a good weekend!!

0 comments: