Fang Marked Quote Of The Week

"We're odd when office supplies make us happy."
"No. Just writers."

-Me and Nicole Palmby
Powered by Blogger.

Nanowrimo 2011

Nanowrimo 2011
30 Days Of Literary Abandon!

Followers

05 September 2009

Music To Write By Part 5

There isn't as much music this week due to my hours at the cab company. However, I wanted to share the music that helped me make it through the week, whether I was writing or not:

Muse-Starlight
Better Than Ezra-Desperately Wanting
Goo Goo Dolls-Black Balloon
Muse-Sing For Absolution
The Airborne Toxic Event-Sometime Around Midnight
Tonic-If You Could Only See
Muse-Hysteria
Def Leppard-Two Steps Behind
Skillet-Hero
Rob Thomas-Her Diamonds

Next week will lead to more writing time, so hopefully the list will be longer next weekend. I know, I have a lot of repeat songs every week, but that's just because I can't stop listening to them. Muse is addictive.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: