Fang Marked Quote Of The Week

"We're odd when office supplies make us happy."
"No. Just writers."

-Me and Nicole Palmby
Powered by Blogger.

Nanowrimo 2011

Nanowrimo 2011
30 Days Of Literary Abandon!

Followers

26 September 2009

Music To Write By Part 7

With the edits for Forbidden wrapping up this week, I've been able to work on the rewrite of Legacy (you don't want to read the original manuscript. I thought Prophecy's first draft was bad...), so I've had more time to enjoy my music. Here's some of this week's contributors to my sanity:

Desperately Wanting by Better Than Ezra
Criminal by Fiona Apple
Pushing Me Away by Linkin Park
I'd Come For You by Nickelback
Starlight by Muse
New Divide by Linkin Park
Photograph by Def Leppard
Cry Little Sister (from the Lost Boys soundtrack) by Gerald McMann
Meet Me On The Equinox (only available online for listening) by Death Cab For Cutie (From the New Moon Soundtrack, which will be released on October 20th)
Sing For Absolution by Muse
If Everyone Cared by Nickelback
Hot and Cold by Katy Perry
Freak On A Leash by Korn
Hero by Skillet
Life After Death by KJ52
The Last Night by Skillet
Closer by Nine Inch Nails (be advised that there is a significant amount of f bombs in this song)

Have a good weekend! Nano starts in just over a month. I'm ready. Are you?

0 comments: