Fang Marked Quote Of The Week

"We're odd when office supplies make us happy."
"No. Just writers."

-Me and Nicole Palmby
Powered by Blogger.

Nanowrimo 2011

Nanowrimo 2011
30 Days Of Literary Abandon!

Followers

17 October 2009

Music To Write By Part 10

As I've been transcribing most of the week, it's not really music to write by so much as it's music to help me forget how tedious it is to type someone else's words.

Enrique Iglasias-Bailamos
Jojo-Get Out (Leave)
Shinedown-If You Only Knew
Muse-Hysteria
Linkin Park-Numb
DDR (that's Dance Dance Revolution for you non cool people)-Butterfly
Aucifer-Midnight Crow (Japanese)
Lady Gaga-Paparazzi
Muse-Sing For Absolution
Jace Everett-Bad Things
Daughtry-What I Meant To Say

This is just a short list, but I don't have time to put up EVERYTHING I've listened to this week. Too much transcribing left and not enough time to do it in. Have a good weekend!

0 comments: