Fang Marked Quote Of The Week

"We're odd when office supplies make us happy."
"No. Just writers."

-Me and Nicole Palmby
Powered by Blogger.

Nanowrimo 2011

Nanowrimo 2011
30 Days Of Literary Abandon!

Followers

24 October 2009

Music To Write By Part 11

There wasn't much writing this week unfortunately. So, I didn't really listen to anything special. But I'm gearing up for Nano in a week, so here's a peek at what's coming up for music in November:

Muse-Time Is Running Out
Maroon 5-Harder To Breathe
Avril Lavigne-My Happy Ending
Fiona Apple-Criminal
Mathew West-Motions
The All American Rejects-The Wind Blows
Def Leppard-Photograph
Linkin Park-Numb
Muse-Sing For Absolution
Death Cab For Cutie-Meet Me On The Equinox (Strictly for the New Moon release next month)
Metallica-Enter Sandman
Korn-Freak On A Leash
Nine Inch Nails-Closer
Linkin Park-Leave Out All The Rest
Natalie Imbruglia-Wishing I Was There
Sevendust-Black
The All American Rejects-Move Along

There will be more songs I'm sure of it, but this is all I can think of right now. I'm acquiring more music every single day, so the list will be changing. Enjoy your weekend! It's the last one before Nano starts next Sunday.

0 comments: