Fang Marked Quote Of The Week

"We're odd when office supplies make us happy."
"No. Just writers."

-Me and Nicole Palmby
Powered by Blogger.

Nanowrimo 2011

Nanowrimo 2011
30 Days Of Literary Abandon!

Followers

03 October 2009

Music To Write By Part 8

Even in my chaos this week, I did get some work done. Here's what I've been listening to this week:

Muse-Time Is Running Out
Nickelback-Someday
Linkin Park-Leave Out All The Rest
Skillet-Hero
Sevendust-Black
Muse-Starlight
Nickelback-I'd Come For You
Marcy Playground-Sex and Candy
Korn-Freak On A Leash
Death Cab For Cutie-Meet Me On The Equinox (I found it to download!)
Paramore-I Caught Myself
Blue Foundation-Eyes On Fire
Paramore-Decode
Linkin Park-Somewhere I Belong
Natalie Imbruglia-Wishing I Was There
Enigma-Return To Innocence
Aerosmith-Jaded

Have a good weekend! If you're in the Quad City Area, I'll be at the Borders in Davenport, IA for a book club meeting for Prophecy at 5:00 tonight. Bring your questions, I'll bring answers.

0 comments: