Fang Marked Quote Of The Week

"We're odd when office supplies make us happy."
"No. Just writers."

-Me and Nicole Palmby
Powered by Blogger.

Nanowrimo 2011

Nanowrimo 2011
30 Days Of Literary Abandon!

Followers

12 October 2009

Music To Write By Part 9-Delayed Edition

I apologize for the tardiness of this post. I was...otherwise occupied over the weekend. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Since there wasn't a whole lot of writing last week (for reasons that you are probably more than aware of and sick of hearing about), there isn't a lot of music to write by. Here's the short list:


Time Is Running Out-Muse
Move Along-The All American Rejects
The Little Things Give You Away-Linkin Park
Sex and Candy-Marcy Playground
Mouth-Bush
Bad Things-Jace Everett
It's My Life-Bon Jovi
Incomplete-Backstreet Boys
Meet Me On The Equinox-Death Cab For Cutie

Have a safe and productive week. I'll be hanging around.

0 comments: